Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Import Face-Off Tulsa Show/Parking Lot

Here is part 2, pictures from the show and parking lot areas.




 






 I'm not sure why I liked this thing so much , it could just be that it was refreshing to see one with such a high stance.







An actual local to NWA car, he was actually the guy who gave me the fliers to go to the event.




I love Cobras.


I love Supras.




This RX-7 was very very quick, if I recall correctly it managed to crack the 8's. Fastest at the event.


Not even part of the show, I just like G8's.





 This Ghia was actually part of the drags. I love to see unorthodox things like this run.


Many of these weren't even part of the official show, and were just out in the parking lot. I just happened to like them.

Import Face-Off website 

No comments:

Post a Comment